A good night's sleep is essential for our physical and mental wellbeing. Using the power of aromatherapy can help to create a relaxing sleep routine that can help us unwind, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote better sleep quality.
Establishing a consistent bedtime routine including a warm bath, aromatherapy body oil, soy wax candle, pillow mist, eye pillow and relaxation techniques will help to regulate your sleep patterns and promote better sleep quality.
Read on for our top tips for getting a peaceful night’s rest.
1. Start with a Warm Bath: Begin your sleep routine by taking a warm bath. Add our Sleepy Himalayan Bath Salts infused with lavender, bergamot, and marjoram essential oils to help soothe sore muscles and promote relaxation. These essential oils are known for their calming and soothing properties, making them perfect for a pre-sleep wind down routine.
2. Use an Aromatherapy Body Oil: After your bath, apply our nourishing Sleepy Aromatherapy Body Oil infused with lavender, bergamot, and marjoram essential oils. This wonderful body oil will help to moisturise and nourish your skin while the calming aromas will help to promote relaxation and soothe the senses.
3. Light a Candle: Light our Sleepy Soy Wax Candle infused with lavender, bergamot, and marjoram essential oils to create a soothing and calming atmosphere. Soy wax candles are a natural and eco-friendly option that burn cleanly and are non-toxic. The soothing scents of these essential oils will help to create a serene and peaceful environment.
4. Use an Aromatherapy Pillow Mist: Simply spray Sleepy Aromatherapy Room & Linen Mist onto your pillow before bedtime. The relaxing aromas of lavender, bergamot, and marjoram essential oils will help to create a serene and peaceful environment for a restful sleep in preparation for the day ahead.
5. Practice Relaxation Techniques: Before going to bed, practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga. For ultimate relaxation, add our Linen Eye Pillow. This will help further enhance relaxation, calm your mind and prepare your body for sleep.
Why not try incorporating these elements into your bedtime routine to prepare your mind and body for a restful and peaceful night's sleep.